- TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) is a standard that defines how to establish and maintain a network conversation via which application programs can exchange data.
- UDP (User Datagram Protocol) is an alternative communications protocol to Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) used primarily for establishing low-latency and loss-tolerating connections between applications on the internet.
Remote Procedure Call，a pro
- computer program causes a procedure (subroutine) to execute in a different address space (commonly on another computer on a shared network), which is coded as if it were a normal (local) procedure call, without the programmer explicitly coding the details for the remote interaction.
- Callee procedure：Server
- Function or Method：Service
- call remote function (Method) Behavior like local call
- How to call function using function name?
- need a thread of this method to wait for response from client(service)
- need the class implement
- need a interface to register this service
- need the interface of class needed
- need a new Proxy Instance to proxy this method for client
Serialization is the process of converting an object into a stream of bytes to store the object or transmit it to memory, a database, or a file.
- IDL（Interface description language）文件
- IDL Compiler
- Stub/Skeleton Lib